A declaration and ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, touching the Great Seale of England ...
Pr. for Edw. Husbands,
|Institution:||Basel University Library|
|All Items of this Institution:||all items available from Basel University Library|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
November 11, 1643
- More ordinances and orders of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament concerning sequestring of the estates of delinquents, papists, and intelligencers Published: (1646)
- <<A>> proposal humbly offered to the honble the Commons of Great Britain in Parliament assembled Published: (1718)
- Three ordinances of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament first, for the regulating of the excise upon all manner of salt and flesh, viz. beeves, muttons, veales, porks, lambs, and other butchers meat kild for provision of victuals the second, for the constant payment of 200 li. a weeke toward the maintenance of maimed and wounded souldiers, and relieving their wives and children, and widdowes whose husbands are slaine in the service of the Parliament ... the third, being an explanation of the late ordinance of excise upon iron, tynne, hops, hats, Monmouth caps, allom and copperas, &c Published: (1644)
- <<An>> ordinance of the Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament, for the constant reliefe and imployment of the poore, and the punishment of vagrants and other disorderly persons in the city of London and liberties thereof ... as also inabling the several counties and corporations in the kingdome of England and Dominion of Wales, for the like relieving and regulating of the poore in their respective places Published: (1647)
- Thursday November 15, 1660. Resolved and declared by the Commons assembled in Parliament that the priviledge of this house in point of protection from arrests doth belong to the members of this house and their menial servants only and to the officers attending the service of this house .... Published: (1660)